To be successful in referral marketing it is important to work with the right people. This means creating the right power team around you. What would need to be in place for someone to be on your power team? What would they need to posses to help you create a smoothly successful referral marketing power team? Let’s take a look at the six criteria that must be in place for creating power team excellence.
- You like each other and have the desire or could be inspired to help each other. A key ingredient for any referral marketing power team is that personal connection. If that is not in place, then any success will be harder work than it needs to be.
- Do they have the time, or are willing to make the time, to help you? For a referral marketing power team to be truly effective the team members must be willing to make the time to see what is happening each others business. This helps them stay up to date with what other team member are looking.
- Are they are coachable? Do they have the ability and temperament to be trained to do the things needed to be consistently referring other team members. How do you need them to approach your key target market clients and what would you like them to say when looking to promote what you do?
- They have the resources necessary to help each team member. This is a key element in success. As well as being able to make time to promote what each other does and be coachable in identifying opportunities, do they know businesses that are connected to the type of clients you are looking for?
- They have access to and credible relationships in each others target market. This is really important. As well as having the same target market as each other, do they have access to the right people within that target market. Do they deal with the people the team want to be connected to?
- Can the team refer them easily to the people they know. Do the products and services they provide match the needs of the people the team know so they can refer them confidently?
These six criteria are key in forming a great referral marketing power team. Work hard on identifying people who meet them, and your referral marketing power team excellence is guaranteed.
We run regular seminars on creating referral marketing power team excellence.
Click the link below to book on our next one.
To your continued success.